This service is available at all of our locations
What is Injury Assessment Testing?
An objective, quick and efficient, post-injury evaluation similar to a “limited FCE”.
Why have an Injury Assessment Test?
- Identify objective musculoskeletal findings that support claims allowances
- Screen for limited functional abilities, e.g., lifting, agility, finger dexterity
- Identify appropriate work restrictions or transitional work assignments
- Identify potential treatment intervention options
- Identify safety concerns or need for ergonomic intervention
- Worker alleges that musculoskeletal symptoms are job related.
- Company needs more information to evaluate requested claims allowances or work restrictions.
- Worker alleges safety concerns or difficulty performing transitional work assignment.
- Worker is not working, and is not participating in therapy, confined to bed, or scheduled for surgery.
- Worker has not progressed to transitional work assignment after the initial 10 therapy visits
- Worker released to full duty after extended disability leave without objective workability assessment or recommendations for transitional work assignment or task progression.